2021.10.26 15:51 Xx20wolf14xX Do you swap out patches on your jacket, or are they set in place once you sew them on?
I'm working on my first jacket right now and bought too many patches to fit on it. Got me wondering if people swap things around every so often or if they just do it once and leave it forever?
submitted by Xx20wolf14xX to BattleJackets [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 15:51 swagNextTuber US Federal Communications Commission revokes China Telecom America’s operating licence, citing national security
|submitted by swagNextTuber to TrendingQuickTVnews [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:51 TheCaptainDom Shrimp void
|submitted by TheCaptainDom to Shrimping [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:51 Kaptain_K_F00L Does anyone know who the two soldiers are? I assume not TWRP since they’re anti weapons as suggested in Pale Blue Dot. I’ve been wondering for 5 years now.
|submitted by Kaptain_K_F00L to TWRP [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:51 Throwawaybaae How do I become less dependent on my boyfriend?
Before I met him I was very independent and thought quite highly of myself. Not in an arrogant way but I was very confident and had a lot of self worth. When I met him he wasn’t in the best place and I guess I spent a lot of my time and effort trying to build him up that I neglected my own life. He’s now in a great place and seems to be very good at putting himself first and bettering himself. I am obviously really happy for him but also now feeling quite weird about myself and my own life. I think I am very dependent on him and the relationship for my happiness and rarely find pleasure in other things. I know this is an issue and effecting our relationship and I guess i am also beating myself up about it. I just wish I could be the person I was before, the person he fell in love with in the first place. I really try to do things for myself but I just can’t find the motivation. A lot of my friends have moved on since I got in a relationship so I don’t really have much of a support system anymore. It’s probably my own fault. Finding myself at a loss and not really sure what to do anymore any advice is appreciated.
submitted by Throwawaybaae to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 15:51 EarvanderHolyfield CSC3320 - is lab attendance necessary?
I'm registering for Spring 2022 and I'm trying to keep all my classes on just Tuesday/Thursday... However, the only thing in my way is that CSC3320 has a lab on non-lecture days. So, I'd hate to drive all the way out to campus just for an hour long lab on Wednesdays. My commute is over an hour. I'm taking CSC2720 and CSC3210 right now and my TAs don't take attendance or really teach anything during labs. We basically just get assignments and they're due later that night or the next day. Is it a similar case for CSC3320? Was looking to take it with Ashwin Ashok. Thanks!
submitted by EarvanderHolyfield to GaState [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 15:51 swagNextTuber Scientists spot signs of first planet outside our galaxy
|submitted by swagNextTuber to TrendingQuickTVnews [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:51 Dema_ObeyGlitchTrap Smg3 Fanart i made at 3am beacuse yes
|submitted by Dema_ObeyGlitchTrap to SMG4 [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:51 Bella_eats ASMR EATING PIZZA, MOZZARELLA STICKS, CORN DOG (NO TALKING) 먹방 EATING SOUNDS Thank you for 500!
|submitted by Bella_eats to Mukbangers [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:51 OJBeforeTheeBadStuff Everyday I wake up SHIB is at an all time high. What the fuck is going on boys.
2021.10.26 15:51 JackDieFrikandel Dragonlord Dromoka brewing
I recently found [[Dragonlord Dromoka]] and liked the safety it provided on my own turn. I kind of wanted to build a deck around it, seeing as I haven't yet built any Selesnya decks
In my initial brew, I decided to go voltron because lmao, and this is what I came up with: https://deckstats.net/decks/179721/2289676-dragonlord-dromoka-voltron#show__stats
I think this brew kind of sucks. No vigilance, and very little creatures. After concluding this, I have no idea what to put in. Do you guys have any direction? I've already tried EDHrec
I don't prefer cards over 5 USD or 3 EUR
Thanks in advance
submitted by JackDieFrikandel to EDH [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 15:51 HypixelTryEasy How should I go about getting a good set of battling Pokémon? (Also I don’t know how raids work)
|submitted by HypixelTryEasy to pokemongo [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:51 kunerabii compete
2021.10.26 15:51 perspnada Israel classifica organizações civis palestinas como terroristas
|submitted by perspnada to brasil [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:51 lawschoolsourbeer 28F seeking profile review (comment or DM me)
Not into posting pics publicly but I’m happy to swap reviews with others (ideally men 26-35). The likes are low/not who I’m going for 🤷🏼♀️
submitted by lawschoolsourbeer to hingeapp [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 15:51 miyagi-dokarate ????
2021.10.26 15:51 IAmJacksTits Are we still talking about this or is this only for the weekends? Dave Chappelle mentions GME in this act and in the credits is wearing wtc merch. Simultaneous confirmed?
|submitted by IAmJacksTits to DDintoGME [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:51 gautam145 FITNESS MISTAKES WE ALL MAKE
Most fitness goals include losing weight or reducing fat content, one way or another. Whether we want to lose a couple of pounds, change a clothing size, or gain muscle mass, losing and controlling our fat content is often part of the plan. Just as you need to know what steps to take to achieve your individual fitness goals, It is equally important to know what not to do. Avoid these following ten mistakes that are sure to ruin your fitness efforts:
1. Not a proper plan. It has been said over and over again: “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” Exercising without a predetermined exercise regimen is similar to taking a trip without directions; you will most likely end up losing yourself. Don’t make this common mistake. Pick up one of the many exercise programming guides and learn the basics. If possible, enlist the help of a qualified personal trainer to design an appropriate aerobic and resistance training program.
2. Keep realistic goals. Hit any gym and you’re sure to see masculine bodies making their way through workouts. Meanwhile, the group gym is packed with twirling, gasping, and jumping students, who look more like they’re auditioning for a music video than participating in an aerobics class. Don’t even think about trying to copy them. At least you will be discouraged by not being able to keep up; at worst you will hurt yourself. Keep your expectations realistic. A start that hopes to lift 300 pounds in the first month is doomed. It is better to build strength gradually over time. Similarly, assuming that you will lose 100 pounds of body fat on a new diet in three months will never happen. Set realistic goals that will keep you motivated and focused on yourself, not others, throughout the process.
3. Very little exercise. Contrary to what popular exercise programs lead us to believe, it is simply not enough to do three or four workouts a week and expect significant fitness results. Weight loss and changes in body composition are the results of cumulative lifestyle choices, not just exercise in the gym. There are more than 150 hours in a week; Expecting to lose weight just by spending 1% of our available time being active is ridiculous. This doesn’t mean you have to spend the whole day chained to a bar but make sure you are active in some way every day. In addition to workouts, increase lower-level activity by walking or cycling to work, choose the parking spot furthest from the grocery store door, or get out and play with your kids. The point is to be active and keep your body moving regularly.
4. Too much exercise. On the other hand, don’t get hung up on exercise that begins to rule your life. Overtraining is just as detrimental to achieving fitness goals as doing nothing at all. Common signs of overtraining include overuse injuries, insomnia, fatigue, prolonged recovery from workouts, and general disinterest in exercise. Rest and recovery are vital to making gains and preventing burnout.
5. All exercises, but not at once. Nothing is as boring as repeating the same routine again and again. Not only will you get bored, but your muscles will also adapt and stop responding. Change your exercises, the order in which you do them, the number of sets and repetitions, and vary the weights. Variety is necessary or progress will stop. Make every workout different in some way.
6. Starving to lose weight. The usual diet consists of a quick breakfast (usually missed), a quick lunch, and then a large feast for dinner. Unfortunately, this is the worst weight loss meal plan because it slows down your metabolism. When the body is not constantly fed, it switches to starvation mode developed through evolution and clings to fat content to survive.
Research supports that thyroid hormone production can be adversely affected by repeated bouts of dieting and calorie restriction. Five or six smaller meals evenly spaced 2.5 to 3 hours facilitate the body’s digestion throughout the day and increase metabolism in the long run. It may seem absurd, but to burn fat you need to eat. Rather than reducing the number of meals, care should be taken in controlling portion sizes.
7. Underestimating Alcohol Consumption: Just as portion sizes need to be controlled, alcohol consumption should be limited, if not eliminated. Alcohol doesn’t just have calories; actually, it is metabolized more like fat than carbohydrates. Unlike fats or carbohydrates, alcohol has no nutritional value. Drinking a glass of wine or a martini may feel good, but it does not provide any benefits for weight loss and muscle growth. The empty calories in those “liquid lunches” add up too fast.
8. Relying on fast food. Research shows how the rise of the multi-billion dollar fast food industry impacts teen health as what we see now. Epidemic obesity is the result of this junk food popularity in the country as it is much easier to grab the burgefry shake combo or a fancy pizza on the way home from work. If we think that we are careful, we do not know the composition of most of the food that is served to us. Even with fast food stores trying to offer “healthier” options, mass-produced meal preparation relies on the use of less-than-optimal and often fat-laden ingredients.
The only way we can be sure of knowing what we are consuming is by preparing the food ourselves. Eating less processed foods is not always the easiest thing to do if we are used to it, but it is an important lifestyle choice that needs to be changed. Also, is it just a coincidence that we call it “junk food”?
9. Dont avoid weight training. A major weight loss concern is increasing the body’s metabolism, so caloric expenditure increases throughout the day. As stated above, one way to do this is to ensure that the proper number of meals are being consumed. Another method is to increase the percentage of muscle mass. The more muscle we have in our body, the greater the caloric expenditure required. Exercises involving Weight are necessary to increase muscle mass. A common belief among beginning fitness enthusiasts is the need for hours upon hours of high-intensity aerobic exercise to lose fat. The reality is quite the opposite. Aerobic exercise certainly helps burn fat, but it does relatively little to increase overall metabolic rate compared to muscle gain due to a consistent resistance training program. The concern to increase muscle mass is imperative for a successful loss of fat content.
10. Looking for the “easy way out”. Whether it’s scoring a lottery or having the perfect body, we all want something for nothing. One look at the late-night infomercials and you can see all the bogus ads that promise to lose weight by taking a pill, by just a mere intake of some shake, or buying some revolutionary new gear. Even factions in the medical world have jumped on the bandwagon in recent years, promising the body of our dreams through a variety of surgical procedures. The main concept of weight loss, calories in versus calories out, is simple but not easy. Only with dedication, work, and healthy lifestyle changes will results be achieved. AND FORGET the quick fixes. They do not exist. “If it came in a bottle, we’d all have a beautiful body.”
submitted by gautam145 to bodyweightfitness [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 15:51 roalpf ALL are DIYs! 3NMT for each
|submitted by roalpf to AnimalCrossingTrading [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:51 lauhrra99 Any tips to control my anger issues?
F (22) - I’ve always had issues with my anger, I can’t control it and sometimes it leads to hitting someone or something. Alcohol doesn’t help either so that’s why I quit.
I can’t stand losing I’ll get crazy, i can’t stand when things don’t go my way or when people makes jokes that has something to do with me being scared or some joke that I don’t like.
Recently I was hanging a mirror that I bought and it kept falling and I was just screaming and swearing as if it was the mirror’s fault (?)
I also have slapped my boyfriend three times maybe, we have already spoke about it and that’s one of the reason I quit alcohol. Most of the times I have touched him are because of me being drunk. When it’s something to do with him I’ve realised that I can now control my anger issues but only because I really don’t want to lose him because of my issues.
But how do you guys try to calm down or relax when there’s small things bothering you?
I am currently in therapy but because I get anxiety out of nowhere and because this year has been the worst.. a lot of things has happened to me, including grieving for my grandma that died in January and I considered her my mother.
However, before her death I remember having this little anger issues..
Any recommendation?? Thank you!
submitted by lauhrra99 to Anger [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 15:51 Z-Bee Selling 2 tickets to DC show
2021.10.26 15:51 -Ssawk- Found it under terraria post
|submitted by -Ssawk- to UnexpectedJoJo [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:51 SnooPandas9970 Such a beautiful smile 🤤
|submitted by SnooPandas9970 to TG_Safehouse [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:51 larrybrownisagod Need ideas for how to make a friends bands first show since COVID pop off
My brother and old roommates have their first concert since COVID at a dive bar. I want to really make it pop off and be an epic night for everyone and want to surprise them with some party favors. Ideas as of now:
- Work with the bar on a tab to help people get their boozing started
- Potentially develop a custom cocktail for them
- Glow sticks
- Custom band apparel?
- Light up hats/sunglasses/necklaces?
- fog machine?
Any other thoughts on how to make this night epic?
submitted by larrybrownisagod to Lightbulb [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 15:51 _Lucky_27 Closing in on twitch affiliate!
Hey everyone! I'm just about to hit affiliate, just need 10 more people, with all the other requirements completed. So if you're down to join my channel, I'll really appreciate it. Anyways, have a nice one <3
P.S. Starting stream right now, come join!
submitted by _Lucky_27 to Twitch_Startup [link] [comments]